Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to stretch or not

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sara201 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sara201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to stretch or not
    Posted: November 24 2008 at 1:34pm
Hi I am just wondering how other women feel about stretched ear piercings, I have 3 piercings in each earlobe, and I have recently stretched my bottom holes to a 12 gauge( standard piercings are 18-20 gauge). I have bought some really cute bcr rings and some really pretty gym stone plugs in 12 gauge, I don't think I want to stretch them really big because as it is I can still wear standard earrings and they don't look out of place because my holes are to big, this is my experience just wondering how others feel.
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2009 at 5:01am
I know this post is old, but you might have it set up to email you with replies. 

It's worth remembering that up to 1cm diameter holes will usually close up to their starting size if you take them out. 

I think stretched ears on women are very nice if they are healthy and stretched slowly, and not too big.  Some of te plugs are really pretty!
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2012 at 9:11am
I personally do not find stretched earlobes attractive and am actually quite turned off by them. Also, I think the only way to "unstretch" them is with surgery. Think about the future - when you're 50 with kids and in a professional environment, are you still going to want stretched earlobes?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic