Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DESPERATE FOR RICH COLOR!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yvnmacias View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yvnmacias Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DESPERATE FOR RICH COLOR!!!!!
    Posted: November 24 2008 at 7:09pm
I just recently went from Blonde to Permanent light golden brown. MY HAIR HAS GONE THROUGH SEVERAL MORPHING STAGES since then> At first my hair looked great. But the next day I noticed in certain light it had a greenish hue to it. In other light it looked reddish brown(which I loved). Now a week later the darkness has washed out and I look dark copper blonde. I have been using Artec walnut conditioner to keep the warmth. Here's my question...... I want to go reddish brown because I fell in love with the way it looked against my olive skin.

I want to do light reddish/copper brown. (The color I had the second or third day after I colored it), and I want to use REDKEN SHADES. I'm afraid to do permanent again. So what colors do I need to get to achieve that color and so that it doesn't wash out right away?? Should I use a protein before I color? And do I need a developer with Shades?
And will Shades damage my hair? Inspite of my hair being bleached it's pretty healthy, but I just colored it a week ago, so I'm concerned.

Desperate for Rich Color,
Yvon

Edited by yvnmacias - November 25 2008 at 7:47pm
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2008 at 2:50pm
Well, if u like red shades.I'd use Natural Instincts in a red shade.It lasts 28 shampoos.They r very pretty.Natural Instincts tends to turn red anyway.I'd try light reddish brown.I'm gonnna color my hair in Jan.I'm gonna do a light brown color & then add golden blonde highlights.Then use Artec color in strawberry.So, thay way my highlights will look strawberry blonde.I hate to have teh same color fo a long time.I color it every month or so.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic