Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Short lashes exterminated!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sunnylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunnylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Short lashes exterminated!!!
    Posted: December 09 2008 at 5:41pm
Hey Everyone!

I have recently been using Beauty Lash MD, a conditioning eyelash enhancer and i just love it! This product has started thickening, strengthening, and adding fullness to my once short stubborn lashes!

I'm Korean and short eyelashes are a curse! I have been looking for a product since forever to add some volume! I was always wearing falsies and maxing out my mascara, but now i just have to use a light coat of mascara! I'm just so happy with this product!

I would highly recommend Beauty Lash MD to anyone who has the same problem and wants fuller lashes!! Let me know if it works for you to!!
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2010 at 3:46am
I will try this product.
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2013 at 9:26am

Eye lashes
Take a supplement of vitamin B called Biotin on a regular basis. This is usually a supplement that is used to strengthen your nails and the hair on your head, but it has been effective in the strengthening of eyelashes, too. Biotin can be found at your local health supply store and is relatively cheap.

Avoid rubbing your eyes when you are tired. Rubbing your eyes can weaken your eyelashes, causing them to become loose and sometimes even fall out. Try rubbing the area above or below your eyes instead.

Use a good quality mascara. Do not skimp on the quality of your mascara, this could lead to weak brittle eyelashes. Cheaper mascara can make your eyelashes, which could cause them to fall out more easily and weaken them.

Using a cotton ball apply a thin layer of olive oil to your lashes before bed. The olive oil will moisturize your lashes while you sleep, and will strengthen them over time.

Apply a coat of Vaseline to your eyelashes before bed each night using your finger. This is an alternative to the olive oil trick above, and can be just as effective. The Vaseline will moisturize and protect your lashes while you sleep, and help to make them stronger.

Close your eyes and extend the application of your facial moisturizer to your eyelashes. A thin layer of moisturizer applied before your mascara can keep lashes supple, even after makeup is applied.
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2013 at 10:38am
Thanks for the tip, I will check it out :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic