Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! New Hair Extension Referals?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jokaren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jokaren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! New Hair Extension Referals?
    Posted: December 15 2008 at 9:32pm
Hi there -

I have been burned so much this year from purchasing Remy Human Hair extensions.

Finally, I am coming to the pro's for help.  I would like to be able to find somewhere on-line that has good quality hair....all the time:)  I don't expect the best, but I would like affordable, and as long as it lasts about 3-4 months I am OK.

Has anyone recently been purchasing from a great seller?  I would so appreciate any help you can give.   If you can give links, that would be great!  Cheers from CANADA!
Nuclear Doll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nuclear Doll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2008 at 2:53pm
Bohyme
kolson26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kolson26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2009 at 1:08pm

yourhairshop.com (Tease Brand)

Kolson26
bloominhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bloominhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2009 at 3:15pm
We know of a couple do you skin weft or weave?
Bloominhair Salon Uniontown Pa
GracieLove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GracieLove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2009 at 5:12pm
I have always used Extensions Plus and love their hair. BUT, if you are familiar with them, they are ridiculously expensive. ( I really needed to find something similar, but more affordable. I change my hair more often because I like the way they are positioned when they're first put in. Once they start growing out I'm ready for new ones...I'm extremely anal when it comes to my extensions lol. I'm also very picky about the quality because I was spoiled from the beginning. I have been wearing extensions for almost 8 years now so I have tried many different brands and always resorted back to going broke and buying from EP. I tried using Bohyme for awhile, but wasn't very impressed with the hair.

Anyways I was talking to my boyfriend's sister (she also has extensions and they looked really good) They felt just like EP hair :) She told me that her stylist orders from a company called Prime extensions and swears by them.The company isn't really well known and I never would of ordered if it wasn't someone that I trusted telling me first hand. They're a lot less expensive and the hair is awesome. I hope to God they don't go anywhere. I have ordered hair from them twice now and they have decent pricing and the hair is perfect. No tangle and it won't matte. I have even colored the set I have in now twice and they still look good. I have never even attempted to dye my extensions before. I know from way too many years of experience how hard it was to find quality extensions so I hope I helped somebody out there :) Good luck!
*Gracie*
jeaniexo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeaniexo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2010 at 6:45pm
I've had some great hair from a company called Hair and Compounds, but they are a bit pricey too. I had some in and it was so so soft and smooth. It was actually too good for my hair because I have thicker course hair. So I started to buy from Sally Hansen! They have a bunch there and it's nice because you can see all of them in front of you, not just blindly order them.

bloominhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bloominhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2010 at 7:09pm
I've been doing extensions for a while and I sell the hair my salon is Bloominhair web site Bloominhair.com we sell and use  Ultatress 2 healthy hair ext. they stay in for about 4-6 weeks and are 100% human hair and reusable they are fantastic any questions e mail me direct blominhair@yahoo.com good luck have a great one
Bloominhair Salon Uniontown Pa
MichaelaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichaelaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2010 at 6:14am
hello.
hope this helps :)
Michaela x

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 31 2010 at 2:49pm
:)
iheartstyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iheartstyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2010 at 5:34pm
hiiii :)

ive been in your shoes many times so i figured i would give my input :) im a stylist and ive been buying all of my hair from hairextensionaddict.com and i love it. i always bought from extensions plus also, but it's way too expensive so i had to charge less for the install otherwise i would lose clients. i was using so.cap before i went to extensions plus, but i never really liked the hair. ep has good hair, but not pricing.

Another stylist recommended hairextensionaddict to me so i tried it and i order from them on a weekly basis. i love their hair and the strands are very generous. good bonds too. im really picky about the hair i use because my clients will def complain if anything goes wrong lol i actually tried the hair on myself first before i used it on anybody and ive been using it ever since. they sell indian remy in the pretipped hair. they have i-tip and u-tip, but they have european remy available also. its kinda limited and its loose so if you like the old school glue pot method or like to do your own tips then youll be ok. they ship pretty quickly too...i dunno i hear tons about great lengths, but i had a client come in with them and she needed a new set so we switched them out with hair extension addict hair and shes much happier with the hair i put in. shes been back once already and ive also done her sisters extensions who was also wearing gl. so ya imo i would say check them out if you are really particular and want some good hair....the prices are def reasonable too. hope that helps :)
simoneandrade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simoneandrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 7:55pm
Very good...
hair extensions are very good...
simoneandrade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simoneandrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 7:56pm
Very good...
hair extensions are very good...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic