Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DESPRETLY NEED HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cardaleia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardaleia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DESPRETLY NEED HELP
    Posted: January 19 2009 at 3:11pm
could any one recommend a really good hot fusion glue/adhesive,i've been using these pellets/grains and glue sticks generic keretin and they dont seem to hold a decent bond, they fall out after a few days or are so easily removed, I did have an install at the salon and the bond was exellent they literally had to be removed with a sovent remover and still took quite an effort to remove, The salon did tell me the adhesive was "mega" keretin adhesive and it was used in a glue stick form that was appllied with a hot glue gun,I've been doing slf installs,I got pretty good at it,I've gotten my hands on really good hair, now i just need a really good glue, could anyone please help me out, i'm truely sick and tired of having to reinstall or touch up every other day due to the glue "stinking"not being of good quality, please any feed back /suggestion s would greatly be appreciated thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic