Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Product no longer available, need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vpearl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vpearl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Product no longer available, need help!
    Posted: February 08 2009 at 11:51pm

Hi everyone. I have crazy curly (short) hair and a few years back in a desperate attempt to control it a bit I bought a jar of VO5 Obey and Play Gel Wax. It worked like a miracle and I've been using it daily ever since.

It seems like about a year back they stopped making it but I was able to buy 15 jars at a website but now I can't find it anywhere.

I've tried a ton of cheap and expensive products (including men's hair products) and end up with either something too much like glue or not strong enough.

The consistency and hold of the VO5 gel wax is just absolutely perfect for my hair and I'm truly heartbroken that it's gone. Cry

I would love if anyone could recommend something similar to it and honestly I don't care how much it costs. My hair is truly embarrassing when it has no product in it and I'm 2 jars away from shaving my head! :)

Cheers and thank you all in advance.

VP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic