Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Could i get waves?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zach_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Could i get waves?
    Posted: February 15 2009 at 4:49pm
i was wondering if i could get 360 waves. my hair is very thick and there  are some curls. i know its kinda dark and i look like a faggot in the pic but it is the only recent one i have. iam going to get a haircut soon so plz leave some feedback. o and i am mixed with black and white but i dont think it matters  anyways    
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 6:16pm
yes you can ... get you a cut 1.5 .. get you a Soft med And A hard brush a few durags And a few Wave Caps  some Olive Lotion and some Olive cream made by Hollywood beauty and start brushing an Duraging and dont sleep without it and wolf it out

Zach_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 8:43pm
do i also need pomade like 360 style or sportin waves?
from View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote from Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 8:50pm
You don't pomade all you need is a good moisturizer like cc. But you could use some but not too much.
Zach_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 9:09pm
yeah iam gonna get a fresh cut tomorrow and get all the stuff i need and start my wave pattern, i already got some brushes and du rags but do yall recommend a wave cap over a du rag?
from View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote from Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 9:15pm

Yes wavecap over du rag. That is the king cash method.

Zach_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 9:28pm
lol o and do i need any special shampoos or conditioners? 
from View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote from Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 9:38pm
Well if u get carrot cream it comes with carrot chroestroel. For shampoo you can use cream of nature.  Make sure condition everyday
Zach_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2009 at 9:44pm
thanks for the help Wink
Zach_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2009 at 8:13pm
o i have some other questions, when iam wolfing can i get my hair lined? and i see some waves forming but when should i see some 360 waves in full effect,and From u have straight hair right?
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2009 at 3:53pm

Originally posted by Zach_ Zach_ wrote:

o i have some other questions, when iam wolfing can i get my hair lined? and i see some waves forming but when should i see some 360 waves in full effect,and From u have straight hair right?

YES YOU CAN GET A LINE... AS FAR AS THE FULL EFFECT IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME AN PATIENCE.. JUST KEEP BRUSHING MOISTERIZING AND DURAGIN..

Zach_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zach_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2009 at 8:33pm
ok
from View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote from Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2009 at 11:01pm
Yea I have straight hair.All you do is in the morning take off your du rag brush with a softy then take a shower.After shower wait till  your is dry then add some motions(Any moisturizer is fine.)So brush it in with a softy then put alil water on your hands and put it on your head then durag.This helps the hair lay down.Once take durag off and brush with a medium for the rest of the day.Finally at night time put moisturizer on ,brush then add water and durag.Then repeat the process over.It took me 3 to 6 weeks for my waves to be 360.You can use scurl wave jel activator but it has chemicals so I would stay away from that.Once you see scurls that means you are doing right.But use a medium for daily brushing.I use waveenforcer.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic