Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - where to buy hair that celebrities use in cali/new
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

where to buy hair that celebrities use in cali/new

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
janinelinton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janinelinton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: where to buy hair that celebrities use in cali/new
    Posted: February 27 2009 at 10:30am
please i want to treat my self to a weave for my birthday in may but i want the quality hair that the celebs use where can i buy it and also i want to know where i can can get a technique done to weave the whole head but may be leave a little out for a middle parting effect or put the whole thing away but use a technique that gives you the vesatility of wearing hair up without a frontal wig
j.linton
janinelinton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janinelinton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2009 at 11:23am
does any one no the name of the hairstlyist that use o do lil mos hair back in the day when she had the braids the stlyist also did kelis hair a few times before she cut it she is original from brooklyn
j.linton
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2009 at 6:42am
The highest quality extension hair on the market is the Russian virgin. It also comes with a hefty price tag but the trade off is hair that lasts and lasts with no tanglng or matting.

Im not sure what kind of hair you have however. If you are doing a full weave, then you dont have to worry about texture matching at all as all of your hair will be braided and the extension hair sewn to it.
TSMOMMY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSMOMMY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2009 at 11:24pm
but where can you buy it in los angeles?
studiogal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studiogal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2009 at 12:59am
extensions plus supplies hair to many celebrities and their stylists.  They are located in Reseda. you can do a walk in and they even do custom orders. They will probably be able to recommend a stylist for you.

www.extensionsplus.com

They are expensive too but the quality is really nice.
projpro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote projpro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2009 at 11:29am
Many products available, they are expensive
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2009 at 11:39am
Be careful on the Russian virgin. I bought some custom wefts last year from a vendor and the hair was wonderful. It lasted me a full year. So of course I did not hesitate to place an identical order with the same vendor and I got crap that he was attempting to pass off as Russian virgin.

Evidently there is a shortage on this type of hair on the market.

Now i am wearing Bohyme Silky Straight and its WONDERFUL. It has a little more heft to it than the Russian which is more wispy and light.

The Bohyme is very affordable compared with the Russian.

If you are Caucasian, try their "Gold Line" If you are African American, they have the "Platinum" and so far, so good. 1/4 pound of hair (one pack) is about $150. Not bad.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic