Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with Eyeshadow please!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jewels408 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewels408 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with Eyeshadow please!
    Posted: March 07 2009 at 6:36pm
So I have just started wearing eye shadow lately and I need some help, because most of the time I just use mascara and some eye liner but I just started exploring. After putting on various colors on various areas on my lid (outer corners, crease, lid, and brow) at the end of the day I feel very oily. And I have never had a problem with oily skin before. So I have tried cover girl, maybelline, and most drug store brands but the same thing keeps happening.

I used some of my friends Runway Ready Collagen Boosting Eyeshadow sets and it didn't make my skin nearly as oily, but still a bit.

Is there something I can use or do to stop this from happening? I feel like one of those McDonald's hamburger wrappers!
krystlegarrison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krystlegarrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2009 at 4:14pm
Urban Decay Primer Potion. It's awesome, it's an eyeshadow base and it will keep the color from creasing. You can also use Oil Blotting papers they will soak up the oil.Smile
Krystle
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic