Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Used Virgin Russian Wefts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xashax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xashax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Used Virgin Russian Wefts
    Posted: March 21 2009 at 9:26am
Hi all. I have three Virgin Russian Wefts in their natural state. I never colored them. I did wear them for a year. The hair is used but was well taken care of. I am offering them for sale to anyone who wants to get a sense of what the Russian hair is like without spending a fortune on brand new wefts.

The hair is its natural dark brown color.

It’s about 18 inches on hand tied micro wefts.

The texture is soft, fine and bone straight.

It can be curled.

If you are interested, let me know and I will send you photos next to a ruler so you can check the length.

We can negotiate a price based on what the hair costs brand new and the fact that it is used Russian.

It’s a great way to try out Russian hair before making a large purchase.

Let me know.

krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2009 at 8:05am
Please contact Krimsa for this hair. I was having trouble with my login at the time but now it is working. You would need to email Krimsa if you are interested in the used Russian wefts.
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2009 at 5:21pm
Hi all. The wefts were sold as of today. Thanks for the interest.

PS: Karen you can delete this thread if you are cleaning up. Thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic