Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1 lace front + 1 silk top (non LF) for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brideofmonty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brideofmonty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1 lace front + 1 silk top (non LF) for sale
    Posted: March 23 2009 at 4:57pm
all info below

http://public.fotki.com/brideofmonty/

Plus, with any two purchases get a FREE beater (see USED wig) Smile

NOTE: the lace front wig album is simply titled 'wig', and the silk top is the Yaffa New Infinity.

passwords:

for Belle Noir -->indianvr
for BHM member -->indianvr2
for Nature Girl -->indianvr3
for USED wig --> free
for Wagmans -->indianvr4
for wig -->indianvr5
for Yaffa New Infinity -->yaffa

I accept Paypal ONLY.

Got everything crossed - fingers, toes, eyes, legs lol - that there'll be some takers, because all this stuff's just sitting in my drawer doing nothing when it could go to a good, loving home.

Edited by brideofmonty - March 23 2009 at 4:59pm
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 6:22pm
the yaffa is kind of pretty but the density is really thick, what made you purchase a wig from them?
brideofmonty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brideofmonty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2009 at 7:48pm
Hi Sexi...
The Yaffa weighs 8oz, and it's layered (longest layer 23", others about 16", 18" and 20") so it looks much thicker than it is. The hair really is beautiful - mixture of Burmese and European - even though it does need a wash (it's been custom altered so it's been through a lot of handling, and Yaffa don't wash prior to sending unless you request it). I bought it on the back of great reviews, yet I've since fallen into financial difficulty and am having to try to sell my unworn/unused/shelved units. I'll be selling a brand new 22" indian virgin remy in a few weeks too Cry 
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2009 at 5:31am
sorry to hear that, and i can understand not being able to take a lost on that..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic