Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Hair Weave

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
docholliday7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docholliday7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly Hair Weave
    Posted: April 22 2009 at 4:40pm
I need to know what kind of hair to get for a full head curly weave that's not too expensive. I've been looking at Outre Premium Collection; Sensationnel Premium Spanish Wave hair; Milky Way Saga Gold Remy Hair--Oprah and Velvet Remi European Deep Weaving hair. These are all human hair, not synthetic.

Can someone that has used any of these products please let me know if any of the brands are any good. A weave usually lasts 2-3 months and you want to purchase good hair not cheap hair that doesn't seem to last and it frizzes up.
gigi
toyyap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toyyap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2009 at 6:30pm
he American vendors i like wagmanprimu.com and californialacewig.com

The Chinese vendors i like http://www.visionremyhair.com visionhaircn@gmail.com and it's been good quality for a decent price.
vnspramodf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vnspramodf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2009 at 12:58am
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><>

You will find the solution of the problems for the curling hair at beautyhaironline. This make your hair longer, shinning etc.

R James
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2010 at 2:58am
Yes, My sister usually use wagmanprimu.com and californialacewig.com. But the chinese vendoers are cheaper on american's.Wink
sandysandara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandysandara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2010 at 2:37am
I agree with you.Chinese products are usually in high quality with lower price.TongueSo I usually buy Chinese products.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic