Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My bangs.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Theskystheway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Theskystheway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My bangs.
    Posted: April 24 2009 at 8:10pm

Whell first of all, I dyed my natural long blonde hair black, and chopped it all of when I didn't like the black, so now I have a terrible boyish bob, and I am currently taking Biotin, and using tale and mane shampoo, it has grown alot, but the problem is my bangs, the girls in school have these beautiful bangs that come down like normal, so straight and pretty, but my bangs aren't, on the left side they are very normal, but on the right side, the puff up in the air, and it looks to me like the are growing to the side, how do I stop this? I have tried hair straighteners before, but they just dont seem to work, and when my hair grows out I would like bangs, and I was wondering will they continue to grow to the side like that, or if I keep brushing them, will they eventually grow down like normal, I wake up in the morning, and puff they are there again to the side where I dont want them, I style them before I go to school, I come home, and when I look in the mirror half my bangs are nice and normal, and the other half are puffed up in the air and to the side, is there anything I can do?

Please let me know.
Thanks.
Chi_Chi04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi_Chi04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2009 at 5:38pm
what do u do to them?? do u blow dry them and then iron it??/
Chi_Chi<3
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic