Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help please with 360 waves!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NK47 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NK47 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help please with 360 waves!!!!
    Posted: June 10 2009 at 8:18pm
Hey fellow wavers! (ok that was corny).  I used to have great waves but I slacked a little and so did my waves.......I have been getting a little discouraged because my hair isnt waving up anymore. It maybe because of my job at taco bell requires me to wear a hat and sweat comes with it. I havent been able to wave up at all. But here's my routine Once a week i will wash my hair with this duke shampoo, then i put the sportn waves (black can) in it and after brushing i wave cap and du rag it (simultaneously). I guess i think it'll add extra pressure. But all my hard work is for nothing because after a week of working at tb its all gone. So I really need help Please!!!! What could I do so that I can have great waves while still working???? I can't quit and i cant wear durag or wave cap under my hat.

1. what could i do to get better waves so the hat wont effect it?

2. IS my routine ok?

3. If my hair is longer should I continue to brush it, pile on more pomade,  or should i comb it with a short comb?

4. What is you motivation for extended brushing?? I am a little lazy so what are the best techniques, and length of time for brushing?
cokoladka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cokoladka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2009 at 12:40pm
use some moisturizer wash yor hair two or three times by week  everyday use some conditioner and u need a lot of brush U can try H2O method
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic