Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kimbearly's Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
malelonglocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malelonglocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2012 at 12:03am
Hi Kimbearly thank you for the response. It is great to see what you are enjoying your long hair. It must be exciting to not really be able to tell just how long it is and then seeing it on the pictures and thikning wow my hair really is that long. It looks fantastic tho and you should definately be proud of it :) I am pretty much hair obsessed too like I really would like my hair to be as shiny and full as possible to look the best it can. I was going to get your opinion but I am thinking about letting my hair grow out the whole way to waist length and I figured I would see what you thought?
Going to awesome lengths
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2012 at 12:30am
Hi, do it for yourself! It really does not matter what I think. If you like it then go for it.   
malelonglocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malelonglocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2012 at 3:24pm
THank you soo much I really do appreciate it. Do you have any tips for getting mine like as long as urs is?
Going to awesome lengths
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2012 at 9:34pm
Tips - let's see...

- Don't mess around with it such as coloring, perms, bleach, etc.
 - if you need to color do roots only
 - get trims if you start to see splits.  I probably get a trim 4 times a year
 - I let my hair air dry
 - I use Aubrey hair products
  - I wash my hair with shampoo two times a week.  I use VO5 extra body conditioner every day as my CO wash.  Even after I shampoo.
 - good vitamin supplements - I use the system from Pinnaclife.  A doctor  friend of mine recommended it
  - I wear my hair up when sleeping
- Growing hair takes patience and care.  Mine started growing when I stopped abusing it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic