Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Makeup Trends and Colors for Summer 2009

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Makeup Trends and Colors for Summer 2009
    Posted: June 29 2009 at 10:49pm

If you want a sexy look for summer, check out the runways and fashion magazines to discover the latest looks. You can also find the hottest new makeup trends and hot colors for eyes, lips, cheeks, and more for the summer of 2009 on the shelves of your favorite beauty supply store and the pages of your favorite brand’s Web site.

To learn about the hot colors and makeup trends for eyes, lips, cheeks, and skin for this summer of 2009, consider these tips and suggestions from professional makeup artists and other experts in the beauty world - Hot Colors and Makeup Trends for Eyes, Lips, Cheeks, and Skin for Summer 2009 and Beyond.

Some trends include:
- Natural Look
- Smudgy eyes
- Nude colors
~
Life Love Beauty
HairInfo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairInfo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2009 at 3:01pm
Nice post. It sounds like you really like cosmetology, just like me! Have you thought of going to school to be involved with the beauty industry? I just graduated form The Ohio Academy (a Paul Mitchell Partner School) and my friend just graduated from The Vision Academy. (Can't you tell we prefer Paul Mitchell Schools!) Follow your dreams on what you want to become :)

Edited by Administrator - September 05 2009 at 8:47pm
laurieG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laurieG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2009 at 1:31pm
Great post, you definitely have an eye for cosmetology. I have to agree with the advice that HairInfo gave, follow what you love.
lilisa.lopez21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilisa.lopez21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2009 at 10:41am
Very nice post and knowledgeable, it would be beneficial for those who are very fond of makeup.
lilisa.lopez21
jibingchen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jibingchen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2009 at 2:36am
yes, i do want to dree-up. but it is difficult to do well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic