Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Romantic ideas for weekend travel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Romantic ideas for weekend travel
    Posted: July 14 2009 at 9:58pm
If you can't get away for a full vacation, a weekend or long weekend can still do just the trick to re-energize you and give you and your sweetheart a break from reality.1. Hide away at a quaint Bed and Breakfast. 2. Immerse yourself in the finer things in your nearest wine country. 3. Hit the slopes… or the slides. 4. Soak up the sun, wade into the surf, and relax on the sand. 5. Sneak away to a romantic couples resort. These are some of my favorite ideas for 3-day weekends and such. (5 more at the link below.) What are your favorite romantic weekend activities?Source: Top 10 Romantic Weekend Getaways for Couples of All Ages.

Edited by Administrator - June 29 2012 at 10:25am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2012 at 6:41pm

My husband and I go on weekend getaways all the time and it really does rejuvenate your mind and body! It is a wonder what a little rest and relaxation can do!

We went North of Toronto to a place called Blue Mountain which is a resort and in the winter time a ski resort. During the day we went wine tasting, bike riding and hiking through the scenic caves and in the night we went to an outdoor spa situated in the woods with outdoor hot baths, warm fires and lounge chairs and eucalyptus saunas! We also did dinner and a movie one night and we had so much fun!

We also often take trips to Niagara Falls, The Canadian side. It is very close to Toronto and we can get away whenever we feel the need. We stay at a nice falls view hotel and spend the day walking around dining and just enjoying the lake and wine tasting areas.

There are so many options if you do a little research.

Edited by Ericachristina - September 06 2012 at 6:06pm
Symik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Symik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2012 at 1:10pm

My fiancee and I will be honeymooning this summer and I've been researching some restaurants we'd be interested in trying. As for activities, I'm not sure what to plan. Any ideas?Retin-A

Edited by Symik - July 17 2012 at 3:37pm
goldtin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2012 at 1:27am
Hey, I have read you’re all ideas for the romantic traveling idea for weekends. These ideas are good but not much romantic. I am searching for the most romantic ideas. Actually I am going south beach and looking for south beach hotels and ideas to enjoying there. If anyone has good ideas for me so please tell me. Thank you!

----
miami beach hotel

Edited by goldtin - July 30 2012 at 4:50am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2012 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by goldtin goldtin wrote:

Hey, I have read you’re all ideas for the romantic traveling idea for weekends. These ideas are good but not much romantic. I am searching for the most romantic ideas. Actually I am going south beach and looking for south beach hotels and ideas to enjoying there. If anyone has good ideas for me so please tell me. Thank you!

Well I guess it depends on your idea of romantic people do enjoy doing different things.

I travel to Miami quite a lot and to be honest if you stay on South beach opt for one of the higher end hotels. There are many hotels along the strip to choose from, but some of these are above or near restaurants and patios and tend to be run down and a bit noisy.

I stayed at the W hotel South Beach which was beautiful I would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Miami. The Ritz Carlton South Beach is also very nice as well as the National.

----
miami beach hotel

Edited by Ericachristina - September 06 2012 at 6:05pm
rozeyshenx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozeyshenx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2012 at 3:12am
If you are going for a romantic traveling trip so I think Qassim is the best one place for you to go for a romantic travel trip.

Furnished Apartments in Qassim
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic