Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

18" Euronext extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
perfectdaughter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote perfectdaughter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 18" Euronext extensions
    Posted: July 18 2009 at 11:25pm
Yesterday, I purchased dark brown Euronext hair extensions on a whim. I am an idiot. I cannot pull off long hair. Ever.

So I want to get rid of them. They are 18”, high quality, clip-in human hair. You can color, heat, and style as you please. They’re easy to clip in. They look VERY realistic and quite pretty. I really wish I could pull them off. I wore them once and decided it was a disaster on my body, so there is no wear and tear whatsoever. I promise my head is nice and clean but obviously you can wash these anyway.

I bought them at Sally Beauty Supply for $89.99. I’m hoping to sell them for $75. I’ll gladly take a hit for being an impulsive jerk. Payment will be done via paypal for everyone's safety. Hair will be sent in original packaging.

Oh, I also purchased a professional dye that the sales associate matched exactly to the extensions because my current hair color is a bit lighter. I was planning on using it anyway because I like the color, but if you so desire I could send the dye as well for an additional $10.

If you have any questions, you can email me at perfectdaughter8@yahoo.com. Thanks. :)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic