Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair straighting problem!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
faria_nazir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote faria_nazir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair straighting problem!!!
    Posted: July 23 2009 at 1:30pm
Um really on trouble with my hairs.....Cry
one year back I Did permanent hair straightening. but unfortunately where I did they were really bad..... they just pull out one third of my hairs from my head......Confused

Now I want to do it again, Should I do?
this October um getting married Tongue......... now its really important for me to fix up my hair...Cry
plz plz help some one................... Cry

Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2009 at 10:16pm
Why not just flat iron it on the day? I would not go back. The chemicals are very harsh on the hair.
Pragz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pragz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2009 at 10:56pm
Agreed.

I looked into rebonding a lot, considering it myself. All it does is kill your hair.

Also, wedding day hairstyles are meant to be pretty custom and special. I'd say just go to a salon the morning of your wedding and have it done very special. :)
Kimberly Young View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberly Young Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2009 at 6:30am
I don't think that you should do the permanent hair straightening if you just want it done for your wedding. You run the risk of it getting messed up again or your hair falling out. I would schedule an appointment for your wedding day at a nice salon and let them straighten it if that is how you want it for your wedding.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic