Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help my hair is too dark, plz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abster93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abster93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help my hair is too dark, plz
    Posted: September 10 2009 at 2:26pm
Please if someone can help. I have dark brown hair natural. I had beautiful hi-lights with a lot of blonde. Started growing out, too many roots so I put the caramel level 5 redken gel too dark.  I want a warm light brown almost dark blonde. I will purchase the wella  kolesten perfect I just don't know what color to start with.  I realize this may take more then one step. My hair likes to pull reddish orange.  I would appreciate advice. Thank you in advance.
Dee
abster93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abster93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2009 at 8:14am
Does anyone have advice??  I have read the forums and I'm still not understanding.  Do I really have to strip my hair? And if so with what and will the damage be severe? Thank you.plz helpClap
Dee
Jojoswr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jojoswr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2009 at 8:37pm
Colour won't lighten colour so you should use a colour remover like colorfix first to remove the level five colour. After that you should be able to use a level 7,
abster93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abster93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2009 at 9:00pm
TangelHANK YOU VERY MUCH i WILL GIVE THIS A TRY.
Dee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic