Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brazilian Hair Straightening

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
krrai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krrai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brazilian Hair Straightening
    Posted: September 16 2009 at 6:02am
Hey
for those of you who are fretting over curly and frizzy hair stop worrying since there is this amazing new treatment known as Brazilian Keratin hair straightening technique which will simply transform your hair to soft, silky and shiny. You dont believe it then checkout the wonderful keratin hair treatment by Global Keratin.

Even I had curly, damaged hair and after I tried Global Keratin's Hair treatment my hair has become healthy and lustrous. People are amazed to see the transformation in my hair. I simply broke down after the treatment as I had taken it in my stride that my hair cannot be repaired and I had lost all the hope. But the wonderful people at Global Keratin made my dream come true. In fact my hair seems more healthy and full of volume than ever before.
Just give it a try and you will know for yourself. For information about Brazilan hair straightening and Keratin products checkout www.keratinforum.com

Thanks
Raji
www.prohairforum.com
Global KeratinHair ProfessionalsKeratin Products
thin n curly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thin n curly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2010 at 8:37pm
Actually, I was about to order a case for my salon, but I did more research and it shows that often, when products ahve formaldehyde in them, not only is it a known carcinogen, but it can also burn scalps to the point where chunks of hair can fall out and in some cases, never regrow because of that burn scar. I set out to search for a formaldehyde free hair straightening solution, and though I have yet to try it, am very interested in Caribbean Dream. I need to do more research before I try it, but it is formaldehyde free, so I'm much more interested in that product over Brazilian keratin and its chemical make-up. What's more is that it's very possible to apply seaweed collagen or keratin directly to the hair for a great conditioning treatment (makes it heavier and thus thicker) that is completely natural and has no burning issues.
for the love of skin, and for the interest of hair!
krrai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krrai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 1:54am
Global Keratin too has formaldehyde free hair treatment which you can try. But if you have very curly hair then it is recommended to go for keratin treatment with atleast 2% formaldehyde which is quite safe.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic