Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heather Tesch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heather Tesch
    Posted: November 29 2009 at 12:53pm
Heather Tesch is on the Weather Channel. Over the past year, she has grown out her layers for more of a one length look. I like the current look on her.

December 2006:

March 2008:

January 2009:

November 2009:

(Thumbnails are links to larger pics)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2009 at 9:21pm
She is my favorite Weather Channel on-air personality and I miss seeing her since she moved to later on in the morning; used to love waking up to her.  Thanks for pictures; she's looking awesome!
HAWG
BeautyXpert2009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeautyXpert2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2009 at 1:09pm
But always the same (right above the shoulder) length. Wow what girl keeps their hair length the same throughout several years? I can go for a long while with the same hair length but once in a while I give in and try something different.
Cindy99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cindy99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 10:38pm

Her hair is nice and thick, it needs an update. Maybe something shorter, remove the side bang, color is good. She needs something light an airy not weighted.

http://www.avatarforyou.com   Free Avatars
chillout7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 10:05am
This spring she actually cut it into an inverted bob...pretty much everything looks good on her.
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2010 at 9:33pm
I like her current hairstyle. And I think the hairstyle will be more better if it be cut shorter.  :)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 9:18pm
I don't get to see her anymore but it looks to me that she got a little trim and the shoulder skimming bob is looking very good.

HAWG
drumer8998 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drumer8998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2010 at 2:53am
You got to love this woman. What man wouldn't have a crush on Heather? She's so gorgeous. In my opinion, the most beautiful news woman on TV. Out of these pictures, I think the style from January 09 is the best, although her current style is great as well. 
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2010 at 6:57am
very,very nice
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 2:53pm
Update. All photos from the last week or two.

One day she looked like this:

Another day she looked like this:

On a third day, she looked like this:

Who has more fun than people?
Jnelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 3:43pm
Perfect Sunny Day..... One way to describe the flawless hair.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 7:32pm
Sorry, but I've got to disagree; I think she's getting kind of scraggly on the ends; think it may be time to take it up two to three inches.  It'll look much fuller and healthier.  I've always liked her but I've liked her better when it was shorter.
HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:19am
I agree with you HAWG.  I think chin length is best for her
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 8:17pm
We can only hope.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2018 at 2:07pm
I haven't seen her in years on TV but when did this happen? How did she get so long?

HAWG
JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2018 at 6:55pm
Great find! There is a blast from the past. Her hair looks great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic