Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Falling Out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gsdbd91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsdbd91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Falling Out
    Posted: December 15 2009 at 8:29pm
I used an at-home relaxer and im concerned about damage. It was 2-3 weeks ago and my hair seems just as strong now. Would i have seen the damage already? and when does it normally occur?
HairStans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 11:46pm
I think you are fine. Typically you see the shedding immediately & then daily & the rest comes out after the first shampoo or so.

So if no major loss, you are fine, just do a deep conditioner & sit under a heat dryer with your hair covered so you treat your hair.
www.MyWigsAndWeaves.com
nati84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nati84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2010 at 1:30am
You're in the clear. I would recommend you do plenty of deep conditioning treatments. Coconut oil is also a great hair treatment. You can find out more on my blog :P
Hope I helped
http://www.youtube.com/user/PanawegianGirlie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic