Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Is it possible for me to get 360 waves?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
psilentchild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote psilentchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it possible for me to get 360 waves?
    Posted: December 18 2009 at 4:24pm
My hair is about 3 inches long now.It curls up when its wet.So I have a kinda of curly afro if I dont pick it out and if I pick it out its kinda of stright.I wanted to still keep it curly if wanted and if I brush it down and maybe put a do rag on I can get some waves.If this possible how low should I cut it?
360Spinna96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360Spinna96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2009 at 2:26pm
Yes you can get waves.Anyone can get waves.Some ppl has to work harder to achieve them than normal,So just keep brushing and duraging and u be spinnin in no time
Spinnin 4 lyf
notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2009 at 4:40pm
Post some pics and lets see if you can.

@ 360spinna ima have to disagree with you on that one. Not "Anyone" can get waves. I cant imagine someone with super straight hair to spin.
Do you know do you know do you know>?
roro0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roro0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2010 at 3:09am
I suggest you'd better to ask a hairdresser to get some professional ideas. Different girls with different hair texture. :)
notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2010 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by roro0202 roro0202 wrote:

I suggest you'd better to ask a hairdresser to get some professional ideas. Different girls with different hair texture. :)

I think hes a guy ;)

And a hair dresser can"t get you waves. Lots of brushing and dedication does
Do you know do you know do you know>?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic