Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zoe Saldana

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zoe Saldana
    Posted: December 20 2009 at 3:21pm
Zoe Saldana has been on all sorts of talk shows recently to promote her appearance in the movie "Avatar," although her hair is shorter than I remembered her.

Then:

And here she was at the movie premiere of "Avatar":

Here is a link to Zoe Saldana hairstyle gallery from our beautiful web site hostess Karen Shelton: http://hairstyles.hairboutique.com/entity.php?Type=1&EID=511&Name=Zoe%20Saldana

Who has more fun than people?
Cindy99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cindy99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2009 at 8:17pm

Nice hair, I like the wavy long locks but I must admit I like the extreme straight too. The side part is so nice very classy, I am not sure about the middle part it is over used. Some highlights would be nice rather than relying on the camera lights.

http://www.avatarforyou.com   Free Avatars
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2009 at 11:49am
I hope she lets it grow long again for the next Trek movie
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic