Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

When People Ask....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bellsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: When People Ask....
    Posted: January 06 2010 at 6:20pm
I have naturally curly hair, but I straighten my hair every once in a while. I recently purchased clip on bangs for me to wear when my hair is straight. I thought about cutting bangs, but then because of my curly hair was afraid of what to do on the days that my hair is not straight.

I really like the bangs, but now I'm worried about what people will say or think when one day I have bangs and the next I don't. Of course I know what other people think shouldn't really matter, but let's be honest sometimes it does.

I was curious how any of you dealt with people asking or noticing that you had hair one day and not another.

Thanks!
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2010 at 1:02am
Most people will not notice they are extensions if they are applied correctly. This is something that quite a few celebrities do to change their look from day to day as well. Just wear the bangs when your hair is straight and you might find that everyone else loves them just as much as you do!! Everyone one likes a little change from time to time....
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic