Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brea Grant brunette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brea Grant brunette
    Posted: February 13 2010 at 2:52am
When she was on Heroes, she looked like this:

Then she got rid of the dreads:

And now she changed her hair color:
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2010 at 7:10am
I like it all!
Rachelimarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachelimarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2010 at 12:50pm
Much better as a brunette.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2010 at 4:00pm
I really liked her on Heroes and I really like her with the blonde pixie but she looks awesome as a brunette.

Edited by HAWG - February 14 2010 at 4:02pm
HAWG
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2010 at 6:09pm
I must also agree. Being a brunette really suits her.
crist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2010 at 1:45am
i like both her and her hair LOL
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 1:29am
Long blonde bob:

Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 7:50am
She's a cutie... Surprised we haven't seen more of her.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 11:16am
All pictures previous to the setting up of the new site are not showing for me. :(
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2014 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

All pictures previous to the setting up of the new site are not showing for me. :(

Me neither, thanks for mentioning that Fatmoogas.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2014 at 7:09pm
She's long since back to blonde. If you want to see the brunette shots, check Google Image search:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&q=brea+grant+brunette&btnG=Search+by+image&gbv=1&sei=Qkc_U9azJOLb2AX5g4HQDg

She's a really cool and smart lady. I've followed her on Twitter for a few years now. In addition to acting, she and her brother sometimes write comics/graphic novels. I don't know why she hasn't scored another hot TV gig, either. She does a lot of little indy flicks and web things, though. Also, she's really happy these days with BF Kevin Pereira. They could have some really good looking kids, but at least one of them needs to score some solid employment first, I suppose.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2015 at 8:55am
2015:

Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2015 at 9:58am
I like the look, though I do miss the edgy dreads from her Heroes days. I'm hoping she gets to turn up on the Heroes regeneration this fall. The last thing I saw her in was Wil Wheaton's Tabletop web series a couple of months back.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2015 at 10:18am
Bland!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic