Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help! I need Modern Curly Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jennio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help! I need Modern Curly Hair!
    Posted: February 27 2010 at 6:12pm

Hi! Im new to this forum so, hello all! Big%20smile

My dilemna is how to get permanent curly hair. I have sort of naturally straight long hair that I straighten every morning because its quick to do, but to be quite honest Im quite bored of the 'straight' look.

A few years ago I had a spiral perm...(ok, so the word perm these days is quite dated and people dont like to use it) but my hair looked great and for 6 months my hair looked fantastic, it didnt take a lot of effort or time every morning, and it really suited me.

I'd really like to have a perm again, or something that will permanently curl my hair without it taking an hour with tongs every morning, but I have lots of blonde highlights now, and Im scared that a perm would ruin my hair. Im not after 'poodle' hair, or an old granny perm, but something that looks modern. I have heard of other techniques, such as the digital perm, but Im not sure where to go to get something like that done. Quite often when I go to a hairdresser, it seems I know more about perms than they do, which is a bit worrying. I'd really like to go somewhere where they know everything about making hair curly and dont try and put me off by saying people dont get perms anymore!

Please help! What should I get done and where!!

Jennio Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic