Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Purdy Bears Hair Journal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Purdy Bear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Purdy Bears Hair Journal
    Posted: March 06 2010 at 4:15am
Its 6th March 2010, and this is my very first entry.

At the moment I have 85% hair loss due to Alopecia, at the moment I have:

some hair on my head, but its very patch and very unnoticeable

some small white fluffy hair on my face, but little eyebrow and eyelashes

a bit of leg hair, but mostly in one place, I think the rest probably gets rubbed off by wearing trousers a lot.

my underarm hair is thinner then normal but otherwise uneffected.

all over hair is missing.

Heres a photo of me taken on the 19th feb (hopefully the link will work since photobucket have YET AGAIN changed how you do it):

I have started doing Belayam, hot water dunks in the bath, with a little salt added, and eatting more protein.

I have lots of internet information to try out, so I will be doing that over the coming weeks.

I have a strong head itch already, hopefully its not cause by inflammation.  Crossed paws about that one.

shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2010 at 6:14am
I wish you well with your progress

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2010 at 11:01am
Thanks shortvslong.

Last night my head was itching so badly I had to put a cold flannel on it, so crossed paws it is working.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2010 at 11:13am
I ordered the essential oils that the Aberdeen Infirmary Dermatology trial  used, so hopefully can start with that.

Used Balayam, and a hot water bath today, as well as eating more yoghurt, and meat.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2010 at 12:51pm
     Purdy, I have a friend who HAD alopecia, and all his hair DID grow back. It took a while, so be patient. I believe Princess Caroline shaved her head b/c of alopecia once. Wishing you the best! Bob Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 4:36am
Thanks Bob.  Im determind to get my hair back, I just need to find what works for me.

-----

Iv recieved the Aberdeen Study oils, so hope to start that next week.  Iv also done photos of the face and scalp from all directions for before and after pickies.

Im studying the face and head and Im pretty sure thats some hair growth already, but I just need to wait and see if it stays put.

Edited by Purdy Bear - March 14 2010 at 4:36am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purdy Bear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2010 at 12:06pm
Heres the weblink for the study at Aberdeen Infirmary:

johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 4:39am
Great information this links thanks for Purdy Bear I like your websites.

Edited by johnrambo - October 03 2011 at 9:50am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic