Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Musings on Talking Heads

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2010 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by DMB61 DMB61 wrote:

Ann Coulter - The long blonde hair does nothing at all for her! It's time she see a hairstylist and get a major makeover and lose a great deal of that mop she calls hair. The length of her hair makes her face look longer then it is to start with. Not sure how it should be cut but it needs to be cut. She is so over due for a new hairstyle it isn't funny. I a say chop, chop ASAP.

Funny, every time I see her, I wish she'd grow it longer. Long, silky blonde hair. even bottle blonde, looks ultra-sensuous on women. Clap Bob
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 11:40am
A couple more thoughts

Alex Witt  Sure wish she would get rid of the curley look. It looks unkempt to me.

Megan Kelly Looks great
Brooke Anderson Looks ok but sometimes looks very flat on top. 

Ansley Erhart looks ok but needs a style.

Kyra Phillips love the red but is way to dark

Erica Hill has has a minor trim going into the new show.

Kate bolduan Hairdtyle needs a little pick me up.

Seems like we have had a few years of great hair growth.
Are we in for major changes (Long to shorter) this year.
I remember when a few years ago almost all had very short haircuts and the execption to the rule really stood out.

ACE
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 1:34pm
Did I miss something? I really don't remember a few years ago when almost all of these ladies had very short haircuts.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2011 at 4:54am

I agree with Ace1308, Alex Witt, does need to lose the curls. She looks her best with straight one length hair. I would also style her hair different ways, ponytail, up, sides pulled back and maybe a headband. I might even cut in some bangs for her.Wink

serro1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2011 at 6:15pm
she has so beautiful curl if it's straight it will be not look as good.

Edited by serro1 - January 27 2011 at 2:33pm

DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 3:50pm
Alex is looking great! Which way do you perfer her hair styled?
1) Curly
2) Straight

The two pictures are from this past weekend, Saturday - Curly and Sunday - Straight
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2011 at 6:14pm
Straight for me.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:37pm
Curly for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic