Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! damaged curls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mochaskinbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochaskinbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! damaged curls
    Posted: July 06 2010 at 6:41pm
Hello, I am in desperate need of help for my poor curly hair. About two years ago, it was the beginning of the school year and I needed my hair done. My mother of course as a tradition took my sister and I to the hair salon. My mom isn't the best at taking care of naturally curly hair since she as a child grew up only perming her hair as did her mother and sisters. But even though my sister and I never permed out hair, our mother respected that and never forced us to if we didn't want to. At the hair salon they offered to give me a texturizer(excuse my spelling) at the time my mother or me didn't know what that was but all I knew it would do was make me have long lose curls which i really wanted.I of course agreed to this not realizing I already had very pretty locks. Because my hair dresser didn't speak english very well she left in the texturizer too long and it made my hair straight!!! now two years later I regret this choice since my hair is growing back but half straight and half curly!!. I have a theory that if I grow out my hair for a while I can cut off my straight ends. My hair curly is about an inch above my shoulders. The bottom layer is perfectly fine without any abrupt straight ends. But in the middle layers and above its mixed with straight and curly hair. My roots are wavy,curly but I am very tired of having to pull my hair into a bun while my sisters can let theirs be out. Please I need help!! any suggestions of products,methods,or anything will be deeply appreciated!!!
Here's a picture of my hair!

Edited by mochaskinbeauty - July 06 2010 at 8:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic