Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Relaxer, Plus a few more questions!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alasdair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alasdair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Relaxer, Plus a few more questions!
    Posted: July 12 2010 at 3:52pm
Hi Guys,

I'm new here so will introduce myself. I am 15 year old guy with curly hair. The hair is mostly wavy, then when you get to the ends you get big curls. I straighten it every day with ceramic straighteners.

I am now wondering about Hair Relaxer. Any comments, advice on it? I don't know whether it will literally "relax" my hair and make it just wavy, or make the curls actually go away and leave me with straight hair, lol! If you guys know any really good products that do make it straight for a reasonable price, please share. I live in the UK so if you know that it is stocked in the UK that would be even better!

Another question. Normally I straighten my hair into a sweeping fringe style. Sometimes I have trouble holding the fringe up, it often flops down in front of my eyes. I use wax on it, and apply this both before and after straightening it (just a small amount). Any advice for products that would work better at styling and keeping my hair in one shape without being able to notice that it is in the hair (that's why I like wax, because it doesn't make the hair greasy or crusty).

I hope some of you may be able to shed some light on my hair-straightening situation!

Thankyou :)

Alasdair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic