Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blonde - tint or foils

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angeldust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angeldust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blonde - tint or foils
    Posted: July 21 2010 at 8:56pm
Hi there,

I'm new to this site and I'm really hoping to be able to get some advice.

For the past 7 years I've been having bleach foils. My hair is mid length. Usually my hairdresser (my sister) foils the roots of my hair and every now and then she will take the bleach through the lengths of my hair (only for a few minutes) to freshen the colour and even it out a little. I'm finding that my hair colour looks quite dull and I want my blonde a lot brighter than it is. Even though when the bleach is taken through the mid lengths it brightens it, it doesn't take long before the colour starts looking uneven again. Years ago I had a tint done instead of the bleach foils (this was on the advice of my hdresser, saying that the tint would be more gentle on my hair than the bleach), my scalp was a little sensitive and everytime I had the tint done it would sting somewhat. I ended up going back to bleached foils as the tint was starting to throw a lot of yellow/gold.

Has anyone else been in my situation with blonde hair? All I want is lovely bright blonde hair with varying shades so the regrowth isn't too noticeable.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,
Angel
Burn brightly, without burning out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic