Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Emma Watson debuts with Short Hair...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2010 at 5:42pm
Don't be too harsh on Angela...many people really discovering the threads on the board feel the need to chime in on threads, 1, 2 months, or 1 or 2 years old!

Angela...appreciate the contribution, but check the date on the thread.  If you feel the need to recall an old thread, try to find a more recent pic, look at www.dailyceleb.com, www.wireimage.com or www.gettyimages.com, or even fan sites for the celeb to find something more current...
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2011 at 9:35am
Imo, very noticeable growth. By my definition, no longer a pixie. Seems to be on the grow already.....
Either that or she needs a serious shaping. Especially evident to me in this link below, since it more clearly shows the length shes aquired in the back.

also...
emma-watson-lancome-commercial-day-2-2.jpg

emma-watson-lancome-commercial-day-2-1.jpg

emmanino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmanino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2011 at 6:36pm
The media has reported that Emma has again - for 2nd year - beat Jennifer Aniston out for most searched female celeb hair on the Web.

What do you think?  Best female celeb hair - Emma or Jennifer?

Both photos are from November 2011.
Emma%20Watson%20-%20Emma%20Watson%20at%20the%20My%20Week%20With%20
Marilyn%20Premiere

versus

Jennifer%20Aniston%20-%20Glamours%202011%20Women%20Of%20The%20
Year%20Awards%20-%20Inside

Edited by emmanino - December 29 2011 at 6:39pm
emmanino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmanino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2011 at 6:41pm
Here's a side view of Emma from November 2011.

You can see her hair has grown out since her initial super short pixie but it's still not long by any stretch.

Emma%20Watson%20-%20Emma%20Watson%20at%20the%20My%20Week%20With%20
Marilyn%20Premiere

Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2011 at 10:42pm
I prefer longer hair on just about every female celebrity.  There are some exceptions to the rule.  I think Jennifer Aniston looks best with longer hair because she has such a prominent chin which is magnified when her hair is shorter.  I think Emma looks adorable with her current haircut.  She looked striking with her pixie. 

It's hard to pick since they both look great in their respective lengths.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2011 at 11:49pm
Emma is adorable with her short hair.  Never thought much about Jennifer...she does have a knockout body but as for hair...nothing special
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic