Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Warning Do Not Buy Ed Hardy Wholesale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nikeec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikeec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warning Do Not Buy Ed Hardy Wholesale
    Posted: August 16 2010 at 10:46am
Warning...do not buy wholesale Ed Hardy Jeans or do not buy wholesale True Religion.  All of the companies that post on the messageboards here selling wholesale are ripping people off and selling fake merchandise.  Beware and do not buy from them.  If they post here they are not legit.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 17 2010 at 8:54am
ledlauzis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ledlauzis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2010 at 2:11pm
They are not doing it because they try to sell products to forum members. They are doing it because of Google results.

So they are not scammers and provide some quality things as well, but they are not doing it ethically by destroying great communities like this
See my best acne products and provillus website!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2010 at 6:53am
Thank you for your comment, but I must disagree. 

Myself and the HB team spends time every single day removing these types of posts...whether they are doing it for their own Goggle gains or whatever.

Most of the HairTalk members who visit do not see how much we have to clean off each and every day.  It's alarming.

In essence they - the spammers, advertisers or whatever - are cluttering up the HairTalk boards for their own gains...Goggle or not.  They are also requiring HairBoutique.com team members to spend our time dealing with their spam. 

And yes, it is spam.  Which means unsolicited advertisements.

The people who work at HairBoutique.com don't work there for free.   So when we use our time to clean off these posts, it is costing the company money.

It would be one thing if they (the spammers) were contributing meaningful information to the forum, but they're not.  They're basically just advertising. 

Which is why we have notices all over HairTalk prohibiting Blatant Advertising (or spam) and why it is removed as soon as we find it or one of our helpful members sends us a notice.

Maybe if everyone would stop shopping with the companies who use forums like HairTalk to promote their products, companies or Google rankings, they would stop trying to take advantage because it would get them a bad reputation.

In the 15 years I have been active on the web I have never once posted unsolicited HairBoutique or HairTalk links on any other forums, websites or etc.,  We actually pay to advertise through Goggle.  And so should everyone else.

Just like small businesses can't just walk into a Macy's and post their company advertisements on the bathroom walks of Macy's (although some do try) companies should not try to post their ads on privately own forums like HairTalk.

I just hope someday there is a way to notify Goggle of these trespasses on private web properties so those people are penalized instead of rewarded.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic