Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Money Well Spent on Brasilian Keratin Treatment fo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Money Well Spent on Brasilian Keratin Treatment fo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Money Well Spent on Brasilian Keratin Treatment fo
    Posted: September 02 2010 at 2:38am
'Money well spent': Rachael Lloyd said the Brasilian Keratin Treatment left her with glossy, curl-free hair. For years, some of the world's most beautiful, savvy Latin American women have had a secret weapon in their fight against frizzy, bushy hair - the fantastic Brasilian Keratin Treatment (or BKT).
The product contains formaldehyde, which you might associate with embalming, but here is enriched with keratin, a natural protein, to form a mild chemical solution.
Once applied, the chemical sits on the cuticle, where the keratin conditions and reconstructs even the most wiry locks.
And now, the Brasilian Keratin Treatment is available in select British salons, To start, let me explain a little bit about my hair. 'You've got enough hair for another person,' she said. 'And a small child.'
In contrast, Marina, the beautiful stylist, is Brasilian and furnished with very silky locks, thanks, she claims, to the Brasilian Keratin Treatment.
http://www.re5keratin.com/
050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2010 at 3:51am
I like it here, here than other places open.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic