Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Decorated nails (WOW...)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
studioalice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote studioalice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Decorated nails (WOW...)
    Posted: October 30 2010 at 5:30am

I would like to draw the nails before going to the beauty salon.
is it possible?

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 01 2010 at 7:56am
simoneandrade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simoneandrade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2010 at 8:00pm
beautifull

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 20 2013 at 9:41pm
Calanthia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calanthia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2013 at 12:54pm
Nail designing is the latest craze among girls at the moment. You can make your nails look absolutely fabulous and freaky with the use of nail designing techniques.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 20 2013 at 9:42pm
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 10:02am
i love to o every time something new with the polish to my nails. The new craze for me uis the mirror efeect polish by Layla.
Calanthia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calanthia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2013 at 8:48pm
Nail decoration from Fimo can range from cute cartoons to fruit pieces to flowers, to hearts, stars and even more! Different designs are suited for different occasions and they are all up to you to choose which designs you would love to have on your nails.

Edited by Karen Shelton - November 28 2013 at 2:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic