Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Male Wavy Hair Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GrimDestiny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrimDestiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Male Wavy Hair Advice
    Posted: November 17 2010 at 7:18pm
im a 20 year old guy and i have wavy hair. whenever i use shampoo/conditioner, my hair feels nice but looks really frizzy and just bad in general. if i dont use shampoo/conditioner for about 2-3 days then my hair looks a lot better; its not frizzy and it stays close to my head. it doesnt feel quite as nice but does feel ok and i would be fine with it looking/feeling like this every day. the problem is that it only happens about 2-3 days after i stop using shampoo/conditioner and only lasts another 2-3 days before it feels too greasy and i cant simply use water to wash it anymore. i have tried shampoos that are supposed to reduce frizziness and straighten out hair but they never seem to do anything.

my theory is that when some of the oil builds up on my scalp, it sorta clumps some of the roots together so that the large-scale appearance has more tightly grouped waves/curls instead of each hair going its own direction (frizziness.)

does anyone have any advice for what i can do to make my hair look ok everyday?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic