Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Survivor: New York

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cocoflove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocoflove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Survivor: New York
    Posted: December 17 2010 at 12:51am

To be honest I wasn't really looking forward to "The Apprentice dvd" since I never got on board any of the other situational reality shows like Survivor, but I was pleasantly surprised. The premise is similar to Survivor, where 2 groups of contestants participate in different challenges, and the losing team ends up losing a player at the end of the show. Although the twist here is that Donald Trump himself decides who gets "fired." Also the final "prize", isn't cold hard cash, but a high ranking job working for Trump.

What I think really seperates The Apprentice dvd set from its peers is the quality of players. The resumes of the players in this show are quite extrodinary for people in their 20s (Harvard MBAs, restauranteurs, top realtors, etc), so I think you'll get a much higher level of competition, as we saw in the first episodes challenge ($5 for a lemonade, only in NY!). Also it doesn't hurt that they've stocked this show with very beautiful people, eye candy does indeed sell.
Sparkle123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparkle123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2011 at 9:02am
I don't really like reality shows. I'm into tv shows more like tv show - Prison break, heroes and this kind.
Olszewska View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olszewska Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2011 at 1:30am
Survivor is the best reality Show... Although I'd prefer the Fictional Cast Away Series 'LOST" to it....

Edited by Olszewska - May 03 2012 at 6:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic