Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lie To Me Is Great

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cocoflove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cocoflove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lie To Me Is Great
    Posted: December 17 2010 at 12:53am

i just got done with watching Lie To Me and i have to say i did enjoy it,the idea of this show is really new,acting not really bad,i think all of them did good job...so it did start off really good with the first few episode and then start getting little irritating for me and more predicable,tim roth is such a great actor,but i think he would look better and less irritating if he just kept his mouth closed,walking around with this look on his face with his mouth opened made him look an idiot and its shame cause he is really good actor,and there was really no need for that stupid look and the open mouth to make us convinced he can read faces...but anyway over all the show isn't bad,and like i said its idea is really new, CSI but with different methods to solve problems and crimes

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 17 2010 at 5:49am
alex4u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alex4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 4:44am
i gave it a try but couldnt get hooked to it

hideme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hideme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 7:25am
i watched its few episodes> it was ok but just not my type
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2011 at 6:28am
Yeah, Let me In is fantastic horror movie. This movie has different new plot. Whole cast has performed superb!!
selene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote selene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2011 at 6:29am
Yeah, It is great show..
tomswiftt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomswiftt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2011 at 2:20am
Yes, It's absolutely GREAT series. I love to watch it.
aqaq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 8:09pm
I hope it is good like everyone is saying here. yoga apparel yoga mats vvfbfgt rbt tvgrstsre
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic