Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dry damed hair product that works instantly

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MagicMojoHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MagicMojoHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dry damed hair product that works instantly
    Posted: December 20 2010 at 8:42pm
Hi everyone, My name is Roxanne. I have been a hair stylist for the last 16 yrs. I can't begin to tell you how many women have sat in my chair with dry damaged hair. In our salon i would use the treatment's that were available, but i was never satisfied with the results.

A few yrs back a new product called Ketatin Treatment spread threw salons life wild fire because the results were amazing. Yes Amazing, but what our industry forgot to tell you was it's very harmful to the stylist & the clients.

With that being said, i wanted to create a hair treatment that would give AMAZING results with being healthy for your hair. I wanted a creation that would work instantly and client's could do themselves.

Note:  This advertisement has been modified to remove inappropriate behavior.  Hair Talk Rules specifically prohibit from blatant advertising and all inappropriate ads will be immediately removed.  Thank you for your co-operation in not posting spam to our boards.

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 20 2010 at 10:19pm
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2011 at 4:57pm
Hi Roxanne it's nice to meet you.  I have never heard of such a product.  Where can you get it?  I have a question.  It maybe off topic but....what can I do about frizzy hair?  What products out there that I can use on frizzy ends?  My hair just stays frizzy all of the time.  I try not to blow dry or use too much heat on the hair.  I only flat iron it once a week.  PLease help?  Thanks.

Shannon D. Bax
karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 8:46pm
You should use this for your frizzy hair: heat and humidity protectant while it tames ends http://www.thebeautyplace.com/tigi-bed-head/140257.html
tk1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tk1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2015 at 7:14pm

Keratin treatments are a safe product to use for hair. You may have heard bad press about the product, but it formaldehyde-free and OSHA approved, so it will not damage your hair. In fact, it is designed to eliminate damage and frizz. Things that will damage your hair are things like a flat ironing process or an inexperienced stylist that use inappropriate heat settings. Each hair type needs to be treated accordingly. Barron's London Salon explains everything. It is safe to use Keratin treatments and they work great for smoothing out damaged hair.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic