Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Is The Best Coat To Wear On Interview?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nina Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nina Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Is The Best Coat To Wear On Interview?
    Posted: December 30 2010 at 7:52pm
I am interviewing for a job in the beauty industry and I live where it is cold in the Winter.  I want to take advantage of the post-Holiday sales and get a new coat but not sure what is best.  I want to slenderize my figure but not look too trendy but look nice for my interviews.

Any ideas what type of coat would be best to buy?  I think most figure-flattering styles are well-fitted to the upper body, tucking in at the waist and flaring out from below to hide hips, butt and thighs but not sure if this is still considered a flattering style?  Any thoughts would be appreciated.  Also the best color?  Is there a best color?

Edited by Nina Green - December 31 2010 at 3:14pm
Veer12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veer12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2011 at 8:33am
Sound Good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
juremino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juremino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2011 at 10:33pm
Leather jackets, fur coats, and styling ones are not the right choice for an interview. You need something that will look professional. A business coat, made of wool or a mix of cotton and wool.
sherryjonshon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherryjonshon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2011 at 4:38am
There are so many different types of dresses to wear in interview. The  Leather jackets is best for interview. The black coat also a first selection of every youngsters, as well as it is mostly depends on the profession. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic