Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I have fine hair - no clue what to do!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BillyBob23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBob23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have fine hair - no clue what to do!
    Posted: March 04 2011 at 12:41pm
Alright so when I was younger, I had normal hair that would actually stick to my head, now, after I get out of the shower and my hair finally dries, it just sticks out to the sides like Asian hair. I am 19 years old and am Greek/Italian/Irish and I am extremely frustrated with my hair. When I get out of the shower it looks great, when its wet and its under control my hair looks wonderful, I wish it was like this when it was dry.

So basically, I have no idea what to do with my hair, I want to have bangs, but like I said, my hair sticks out to the side and even the front of my heads hair jets off instead of staying on my forehead. In order for my bangs to actually stick to my forehead I need to grow out my hair for a long time, but by then, the sides of my heads hair is so long that its sticking out. What should I do? I don't want to have to gel my hair every morning, even though I think its a good look for me.

My mom says that if you train your hair it'll eventually stay like that, but my hair continues to stick out and just won't lay flat.

Edit: When I wake up in the morning (I shower in the morning) my hair will be greasy since not being in the shower for the past 24 hours, but this is when my hair is at its best. My hair will be greasy and actually lay flat instead of sticking outward (My hair is really fine, which is why this happens), but obviously I'm not going to school just not showering just for my hair to look better.

Edited by BillyBob23 - March 04 2011 at 12:43pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic