Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

24 hours is a fantastic show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
susan125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susan125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 24 hours is a fantastic show
    Posted: March 09 2011 at 9:34pm
Season 7 was a return to form from the shame of excellence by cartoon villains as Dubaku, ridicule of the incursion of the White House and a disappointing final quarter but probably due to the ongoing commitment of 6 disappointing season behind them , Season 8 of
elevators at stations 1,2,3 and 5. Of course, there is some rehash that most fans will be up long, but the format is widely expected, after eight seasons. last quarter of the season has a lot of season 5 of the dynamics, but the actions of Jack to take him to a darker place than ever in this time and is essential viewing on really fear for the fate of Jack and anyone who approaches him, and usually are not enough twists throughout the season to prevent you from getting too comfortable.
In the end I thought there was not a single story of annoying or tame all season, and I basically like all the main characters, but new chief of staff and Taylor may be new CTU boss Hastings there was little more than a cliche and over done.
Of course, when you look 24 hours, you must suspend your perception of reality, and for Season 8 is a little different, but at the same time, there is no fool to kill Chappelle as his own men, not the Air Accident Force One, not the puma and the acquiescence of the White House. Instead, the main plot of the season is perhaps the clearest and simplest from the first season.
And the last point of sale, old foe of the notorious Jack appears in the last quarter of the season and this model is the presence of Season 8
cherry pie 8's main feature - unprincipled, opportunistic and selfish politicians. For the first time in the history of '24-world ", the show's producers have provided a more mature and cynical of sordid corruption that dominates the policy certainly at the highest level, even if it may have been exaggerated in this dramatic effect.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 11 2011 at 9:55am
apizzsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apizzsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2011 at 1:47am
We always focus on celebrities,focus everything of them.
So as the bridals,most of the bridals collect the celebrities' weddings as temples.Let's turn to the recent 1920's wedding today.
Musician Cisco Adler married model Barbara Stoyanoff in a 1920's - themed wedding at Wayfarers Chapel in Palos Verdes on Saturday evening. Adler wore a white tuxedo with coat tails and a top hat for the evening ceremony. His bride wore a strapless dress. The star studded bridal party included actress Shannon Elizabeth and Adler's former band mate Alex Orbison. Adler is the son of record producer Lou Adler. He previously dated Hollywood starletsKimberly Stewart and Mischa Barton.

Edited by admin - March 26 2011 at 10:59pm
Naveed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naveed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 26 2011 at 12:20am
yes you are rite me also focus on these things I like most of the bridals collection. Celebrities are my icon I like strapless dress and I wish that wear these like dress .

onlineshoppingavs
kirstieames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kirstieames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2011 at 1:25am
Hey dude, I never seen this show.
hideme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hideme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 7:37am
it was one of my favorites. I just love it and now i miss it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic