Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I love this show too much,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ocean231 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ocean231 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I love this show too much,
    Posted: March 10 2011 at 12:12am
The first time I watch this show is my friend Joel. One day, he is really happy, and tells me he found something really cool and funny to watch, and he is highly recommending me to watch that. I have months haven’t seen him that high, and I think I should have a try, at least one episode. But when I finished the first episode, I just cannot let it go. The show is really amazing, I laughed out all the time. And since them, I keep following how I met your mother. Whenever how blue I was, I can always cheered up after seeing this. I think the show has this kind of magic thing. I love Ted; he is really sweet, considerate, and brilliant. He is such a good friend to Marshall and Barney. As for Lily and Robin, they are adorable, they like sisters, more close than those boys.
I’m really thankful that I have such kind of group friends, we are really close, but the sad thing is we only have one boy, he is just like sisters with us, he is a little like Ted. Contribute a lot, but never think about we will paying back to him one day, because it is never goanna happen. But if one of us is in trouble, we will help, to do our best. But we don’t leave together, a little far, so, we get together about 2 times a month, but if we join together, that must be a very long time talk. Whenever, wherever. I love this show too much, because the makes I think about my best friends, really cool and nice.

collect cheap dvds , Cheap tv series dvd collection, fine package and clear image
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena Season 1 DVD Box Set
Law and Order : Special Victims Unit Seasons 1-11 DVD Box Set
Sons of Anarchy Season 2 DVD Box Set
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic