Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

scalp recovery

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lomeli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lomeli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: scalp recovery
    Posted: April 19 2011 at 10:04pm
iight i got scalped on tuesday and i saw no waves at all and noticed my hair is very thin. So for da past couple days i've been using tha super gro stuff to get my hair healthier and thicker and when it gets longer i will switch to pink lotion and s-curl wave jel. What i wanna know is this gonna work out good and does how thick/thin your hair is determine how fast development is gonna happen. I know brushing is the key. Thanx

--------------------------------------------------------------------

ps3 usercheat
DS3
3DS R4
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2011 at 9:09pm
Before you switch over to the pink lotion and s-curl wave gel wait about 2 to 3 weeks so your hair can at-least reach an inch or so. Then you can start using them and brushing with a medium brush... just remember to always wear that durag a nite to lay it down and brush when u can.
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

NEOMAX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEOMAX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 9:50am
Keep in mind next time you use anything, first refer to the user manual, it's most effective.
Guadalupe Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guadalupe Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2011 at 1:17am
A game where you get to fly planes and fight on Playstation 3. That you could have at least 2 or more people playing without internet. What i mean today is that you get to fight with F-22 Raptors and such. Please put the name of the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ipad Covers
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2011 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Lomeli Lomeli wrote:

iight i got scalped on tuesday and i saw no waves at all and noticed my hair is very thin. So for da past couple days i've been using tha super gro stuff to get my hair healthier and thicker and when it gets longer i will switch to pink lotion and s-curl wave jel. What i wanna know is this gonna work out good and does how thick/thin your hair is determine how fast development is gonna happen. I know brushing is the key. Thanx

How was your scalp recovery?? Are you spinning again??
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic