Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can I get a refund if I don't like my hair color??
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can I get a refund if I don't like my hair color??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Crystal_01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crystal_01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I get a refund if I don't like my hair color??
    Posted: May 19 2011 at 6:46pm
I'm new and not sure if I'm posting in the right forum but I had my hair colored at a salon yesterday, I wanted my hair a medium blonde, a shade lighter then my natural hair color, and it turned out a pale golden blonde even after they reassured me they could color it the color I wanted. They told me last night that they could fix it for me, that they could get rid of the gold and make it a shade darker with a semi-permanent hair dye that would not damage my hair. I wanted to wait till today cause I had already spent 5 hours there and it was getting late, it was 9:30 at night. So I made an appointment and went back today and now they act like their unsure if they can doing anything with it, they told me to come back in another week and then they will dye it. Why I have to wait I don't know cause they said it's in good condition and was at first were going to dye it again the same night. So now I'm scared that they will just mess it up even more. I spent $75+ to have it done and I need it fixed, I really don't like the color at all, but don't want to go back to the same salon so can I dispute the charge on my credit card and tell the salon that I want a refund? I have a feeling they won't be willing to give me a refund so disputing the charge would probably be the only thing I can do but I just want to make sure that they can't get me into any kind of trouble for doing that??
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic