Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Michelle McManus Get Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cxyhandbags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxyhandbags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Michelle McManus Get Hair Extensions
    Posted: June 19 2011 at 10:22pm
Michelle McManus goes for hair extensions for the Christina Hendricks look
michelle%20mcmanus%20Image%202

MICHELLE McManus a presenter on England's of The Hour.

The 31-year-old presenter dyed her hair red in November in honor of her heroine, the Mad Men actress Christina Hendricks.  And she loved the colour so much she has now had extensions made to match.

'But she does admit to being a little bit nervous about unveiling her new locks on live TV - just in case viewers hate them. She said: "Incredibly, no matter who or what we have on The Hour, viewers only ever seem to want to talk about my hair and my dresses.

"When I dyed my hair red, I got a huge response, and while the vast m a j o rit y were incredibly positive, I did get a few really, really horrific emails.

"Some are so horrid they make me cry. Most of the time, it's water off a duck's back and if you are on TV then you do leave yourself open for criticism and comment. But I can't help being a little bit nervous about how people will respond.

"It is quite a transformation, after all. I have not gone for the full WAG look but it is quite a difference. I suppose it's a reflection of the fact I am going through a period of change in my life with Stephen Jardine leaving the show and not knowing who my new co-host will be.

"I just feel like I wanted a change and to look a bit different."

christina%20hendricks

When Michelle dyed her hair, she took a picture of the Mad Men actress into her hairdresser's. She said: "I took a picture of Christina into the salon to show them the colour I wanted to be.

"I love my new look. I think it's here to stay for a good while."

Bubbly Michelle, who has made no secret of her weight issues over the years, says her new hair-do has inspired her to think about tackling the excess pounds once more.

Not that she is unhappy as a size 18. The one-time Pop Idol contestant said: "Obviously, my weight is always an issue because I had lost 10 stones and over the last few years, I have put three stones back on again.

"I am now a size 18 which, strangely, I am extremely comfortable with.  "I won't say I'm happy but I am definitely comfortable.

"I have learned to love myself and I am really grateful because I love my job.  "Wee grannies come up to me when I am shopping and kiss me and tell me how lovely I am.

"And when they meet me, they all, to a man, tell me how much smaller I look in real life.  "People on the street are so wonderful and so complimentary."

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 20 2011 at 6:28am
xiaoxiao View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xiaoxiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2011 at 4:23am
If you want to buy lv handbag sale added a large of Gucci handbags, We really want to lead the trend replica gucci bags and let our customer in the pursuit of luxury and fashion, satisfied the needs of customers.All new gucci sale bags and Gucci 2010are designed in Italian styles Wallets gucci by the best Gucci Messengers designers Gucci women bags of discount gucci bags the world.<BR>Just go through 杭州网页设计web design,Google优化Google Ranking,杭州百度优化Google Ranking.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic