Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tyra Banks 1940's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
samantha85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samantha85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyra Banks 1940's
    Posted: June 20 2011 at 4:34pm
Hi all!
Im new here. and this is my first post! i
I want to get into hairstyling, and theres so many things i want to learn! I saw tyra banks on TV (shes so beautiful!) with a 1940's look not too long ago. i tried recreating something like this on a friend but it didnt work the way I wanted it to. I saw a video where someone was doing the SAME type of hair on youtube. the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhiMckYRBBo. you can see it at 1:25-1:45. you can see the back of it at 3:50 Does anyone know of any good tutorials on how to acheieve this same style? also i want to try to do the style that the asian girl in the video has, but the video doesnt really show how to do it; i wouldnt even know where to start! suggestions?

thanks,
Sammie
aqaq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 8:09pm
qwede awcswcaev cfwasvgd cvdf I hope it is good like everyone is saying here. yoga apparel yoga mats
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic