Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shanna.white View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanna.white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Here
    Posted: June 23 2011 at 1:59pm
I'm new.  I have a head full of Hairlocs that I've had 6 months.  I love looking like I have hair again.  I have what I believe is hormonal and stress-related hair loss and thinning.  I worry that I will run out of hair to attach extensions to...but am so thankful to not walk around feeling so awkward.  I have fine hair.  My biggest concern is the expense of keeping hair on my head...initial application was approximately $2500 and 'maintenance' is approximately $500, approximately every 6 months.  I look to this forum to help save me money and keep hair on my head...I hope.  According to my extentionist, I need Eastern European hair.  When I buy this from her...it's phenomenally expensive.  I'm wondering if you can teach me how to buy and prepare hair for my extensions...and if possible, learn to apply myself.  My previous experience with extensions were horrible...thick matted hair.  This hair in my Hairlocs rarely tangles.  I need to learn to buy remy/one-direction/eastern european (whatever terms are correct) hair.  I welcome any hand-holding in the hair world!
hairbeautys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbeautys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 3:58am
the expense of keeping hair on my head?Astonished!so expensive!kill me!
hairbeautys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbeautys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 3:58am
the expense of keeping hair on your head?Astonished!so expensive!kill me!
office2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote office2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2011 at 2:00am

Edited by office2010 - July 02 2011 at 7:38pm
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2011 at 1:11pm
We have lots of DIY tutorials on our site, check them out! That is very pricey
http://www.doctoredlocks.com/catalog/Tutorials/

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic